Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Organization is my saving grace and my downfall...

In order for me to maintain my household, I need to be organized.  If I'm not, all things go to hell in a handbasket.  When I'm on, I'm on and things run smoothly.  Finances are good, cabinets are stocked and bill are paid.  When I'm off, nothing gets done.  It's take out for dinner or processed pop in the oven kind of dinner, the budget is non-existent and my house looks semi-hoarders like.  I know how I'd like things to be but it seems that I don't have the motivation to make it happen.  This week seems to be a good week because I'm keeping the budget in check and I'm keeping up on housework. I'm really trying to maintain a healthy balance of getting things done.  I've been extremely lazy and our finances reflect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment